Need to troubleshoot? We've got answers!
- Why don't all stocks have options?
- Why can’t I place market or stop orders on options?
- Why are my orders receiving partial fills?
- Why does it say I don’t have the right risk tolerance?
- Why does it say I don’t have enough investment experience?
- Why am I prompted to update my investment profile before I can start?
- Why was my order rejected?
- What’s an untradable stock?
- What happens if I own a stock that’s delisted?
- Why don’t I see a buy button?
- Why did I receive a “not enough shares” error?
- Why didn’t my market buy order execute?
- Funds Are Missing
- Incorrect Charts
- Stocks Grayed Out
- Error Messages
- My App Seems Frozen
- Robinhood Status Page