Device Monitoring is an extra layer of security for your Robinhood account that allows you to view and manage the various devices accessing your account. You can even fully secure your account if it’s ever necessary.
To view and manage your devices:
- Tap the account icon in the bottom right corner.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Your Devices.
- Tap a device to view further details.
- Tap Remove Device if you want the device signed out of your account.
Note: If you remove a device, it signs you out of that device and you may need to verify it’s you the next time you sign in from it.
If you see unauthorized activity on your account or have any other reason to believe it has been compromised, you have the option to secure it.
To secure your account:
- Follow steps 1-3 above.
- Tap Secure your account below your devices.
- Tap Secure Account on the confirmation screen.
When you secure your account, it will be affected in the following ways:
- The account will be signed out on all devices.
- The password will be revoked and you'll need to set a new one.
- The account will be restricted from initiating withdrawals.
- The account will require you to verify your identity by taking a photo of your ID.