As a shareholder, you have the right to attend and vote in shareholder meetings for the companies you own stock in. We use ProxyVote and Mediant to allow you to vote remotely. Before each shareholder meeting you’re eligible to attend, ProxyVote or Mediant will send you an email with instructions for how to vote via proxy. You’ll cast your vote through either Mediant or Proxyvote.
Robinhood, ProxyVote, and Mediant
ProxyVote and Mediant are third-party systems that allow you to participate in shareholder meetings. You’ll receive emails from either ProxyVote or Mediant, not Robinhood, for voting purposes, so don’t be alarmed if you receive a ProxyVote or Mediant email without the Robinhood letterhead.
If you receive an email from ProxyVote, you have three options:
- Vote prior to the meeting via ProxyVote.
- Attend the meeting in person.
- Listen to the meeting on the phone.
Your email from ProxyVote will contain instructions for all three methods, as well as a link to vote if you choose to vote online via ProxyVote.
Logging into ProxyVote
- Open your ProxyVote email.
- Tap or Click the voting option you’d like.
- Enter your PIN.
- If it’s your first time, tap or click Request PIN.
When you receive an email from Mediant, you have the option to vote prior to the shareholder meeting. Your email from Mediant will include a link to our online portal with materials and information to cast your vote.
Logging into Mediant
- Open your Mediant email.
- Tap or Click the on the link to enter the online portal.
- Follow the directions in your email from Mediant.