To unlink one of your bank accounts from Robinhood on your iOS or Android phone:
- Tap the Account icon in the bottom right corner of the app
- Tap "Transfers"
- Go down to “Linked Accounts” at the bottom
- Tap on the bank account you want to be unlinked
- Tap on the red “Unlink” option
- Tap on the green “Unlink” to confirm the bank account you wish to remove
- Tap and hold the bank account you want unlinked
- An “Unlink” option will pop up
- Tapping on the “Unlink” option will unlink your bank account **without** any further confirmation
Here are the steps if you are unlinking your bank account using Robinhood for Web:
- Click “account” in the top right corner of the browser and select “banking” from the menu that pops up
- Under “linked accounts” hit the “remove” button next to the account you wish to unlink.
Note: You cannot unlink a bank account while it's under further review. Reach out to email@example.com if you additional help.