We’re excited to support Intuit TurboTax this tax season. You can use TurboTax Premier to import your trade history directly into their software. TurboTax is the only tax software we support at this time.
Importing Trade History to TurboTax
To import your Robinhood trade history:
- Login to your TurboTax account.
- When prompted to “Choose your bank or brokerage,” type “Robinhood.”
- Enter your Robinhood account number and social security number.
You can also begin filing directly from your mobile app:
- Tap the Account Menu icon in the top left corner of your home screen.
- Tap Account.
- Scroll down and tap Tax Documents.
- Tap Claim Discount.
From there, you’ll be directed to the TurboTax landing page.
I executed a lot of trades. Can I still use TurboTax?
Yes, TurboTax supports Robinhood customers with extensive trading history. However, if you made 500 or more trades in the filing year, you may experience difficulty uploading your tax forms directly into TurboTax. You can upload your transaction history by following their instructions.
How do I get my TurboTax discount?
Your TurboTax discount will be applied automatically if you access TurboTax from your mobile app.
- Tap the Account icon in the upper left corner.
- Tap Account.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen, then tap Tax Documents.
- Tap Claim Your Discount.
From here, we’ll redirect you to the TurboTax website, where your discount will be automatically applied.