Robinhood Status Page
Check our system's status at any time here. If there's ever a system outage or other widespread problem, we'll update the status page first.
App Seems Frozen
If the app is slow, try doing the following to resolve the issue:
- Log out and log back into the Robinhood app.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Robinhood app.
- Turn your phone on and off and make sure no other apps are running in the background.
- Double check that you're on the latest version of the Robinhood app. If not, please click here to download the latest version of the Android app, or click here to download the latest version of the iOS app.
Error messages in the app could mean a variety of things. Some error messages are normal parts of the app flow, such as messages regarding day trade protection.
If you receive a confusing error message and are unable to use the app, please submit a support ticket here.
Stocks Grayed Out
If a stock shows up as gray instead of red or green, it’s likely that the system has a delay in reporting current market data.
In most cases, waiting for a couple seconds will give the app time to refresh and update the respective stock to red or green. If that doesn’t happen, try logging out and logging in again to refresh.
If a stock delists and is no longer available on major stock exchanges, Robinhood won’t receive active market data on it and the stock will show up as gray. Click here to read more about delisted stocks.
Occasionally charts will show incorrect data. Logging out and logging in again or uninstalling and reinstalling the app will frequently fix this problem, as will waiting for our system to do a more major refresh upon market open the next trading day.
If you believe there’s a larger problem with the market data of a stock, please submit a support ticket here and we’ll be happy to take a look!
Funds Seem to be Missing
A sudden drop in funds could be due to the following reasons:
- One of your pending transfers reversed due to an issue with your bank account. The funds from that transfer will never reach your Robinhood account and our clearing partner will pass along a $30 fee. To learn more about reversals, click here.
- One of your initiated transfers failed on our end due to a one-time system error. This won’t result in any fees and the request will never reach your bank. You can feel free to re-initiate your transfer if this happens!
- One of the stocks you own went through a reverse split and your account is waiting on receiving cash in lieu of shares. The cash can take several weeks to arrive, depending on the split. To learn more about this, click here.
- You could have a duplicate account with no funds. If you see your entire portfolio missing, double check your username to make sure you’re logged into the correct account and submit a support ticket to close the duplicate account.
If you still have any questions about your funds, please submit a support ticket here.